Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Photos Of Frederick George Abberline I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Photos Of Frederick George Abberline

2 posters

Go down

Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Empty Photos Of Frederick George Abberline

Post by Karen Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 5:07

[img]Photos Of Frederick George Abberline H-divi13[/img]

Group photo of the Police and Police Sergeant Constables of H Division (Whitechapel). The date is unknown.

Photo Source: www.jacktheripper.nl/Politie

I believe that Inspector Frederick Abberline is seated in the front row, center (sixth one from the left). If you look closely, you can see the letter "A", written upside down, in blue paint or ink right in front of that officer too. I am not sure if the letter was painted on the ground prior to the photo shoot or if the letter was added in ink directly to the photograph itself, by a family member or friend of the family.

Other photos of Abberline:

[img]Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Aberli10[/img]

[img]Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Photo_14[/img]

Frederick George Abberline
Photo credit: Ovation TV Photo
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Empty Correction For Wickerman!

Post by Karen Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 7:56

Just yesterday, a poster named "Wickerman" (another poster who hides behind an alias), stated that the police officer that I had identified as Local Inspector Abberline, could not have actually been Abberline, and he cites as his reason that the stripes on Abberline's uniform are not those of a Chief Inspector. Well, I hate to bring fact back to the discussion, but Abberline was NOT promoted to Chief Inspector until 1890!! The group photo of H Division Whitechapel was taken in 1886 or 1887, because P.C. William Smith is seen in the second last row and he joined the Met Police in 1886. The photo could not have been taken in 1888 because Abberline was transferred to Scotland Yard in February 1888, and if you look at the background of the photo, you can tell that it is not winter! Here is his CV:

1878 : Apr 8 - Moved to H Division (Whitechapel) and promoted to Local Inspector.
1887 : Feb. 26 - Moved to A Division (Whitehall). Nov. 19 - Moved to CO Division.
1888 : Feb. 8 - Promoted to 1st Class Inspector.
1890 : Dec. 22 - Promoted to Chief Inspector.

It seems that Mr. Wickerman needs to get back down to basics with his research and read all of the information found at the links above "Message Boards." God knows, you won't learn the facts there!

Here is the cropped photo of Abberline placed beside the known sketch of Abberline:

[img]Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Articl10[/img]
[img]Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Aberli10[/img]
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Empty Re: Photos Of Frederick George Abberline

Post by Karen Tue 18 Mar 2014 - 16:33

I just thought that I would rotate the picture to detail the letter "A" in blue pencil which is found on the ground in front of Inspector Abberline:

Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Abberl10
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos Of Frederick George Abberline Empty Re: Photos Of Frederick George Abberline

Post by Mr Hyde Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 4:38

Sure looks like him!

Would have been 1865 or earlier,which would account for the hair and Corporal's stripes.

Maybe on a temporary transfer to H division.

Does rather look like Smith fifth from the right rear row though.

Apology for not being of any help.

That does look like Abberline though.

Same shape head,nose and chin.

Same eyes.

Same mouth and moustache.

Last edited by Mr Hyde on Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 5:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad day!)

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun 23 Mar 2014 - 3:02

Mr. Hyde:

The photo of H Division is not from 1865 because Police Constable Smith only joined the H Division in 1886. He is in the second last row, third from left and he was only born in 1862. The photo was taken in 1886-1887.

You can find more information about P.C. Smith at the following link http://www.casebook.org/police_officials/po-william_smith.html
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Sun 23 Mar 2014 - 3:35

Abberline was the Local Inspector in charge of H Division's CID in 1886-1887.

That does not jell with his uniform in that picture.

Certainly looks like Abberline.

Perhaps his suit was at the cleaners.

Perhaps he was being "one of the boys".

Fairly familiar with PC 452H.

Was having a bad day with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Jachin Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:31

Where do you find this DOG WASTE?

Jachin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 11:19

You know, there's always an option to everything, so if you do not like the material on this website, you can always choose to not look at it. There are other websites dedicated to Jack the Ripper that would be perfect for angry, hateful people. I will give you the links:

www.casebook.org
www.jtrforums.com

Hurry, the insanity awaits you!
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jachin Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 20:38

Thank you for your reply.

In regards to angry and hateful people, on other web sites, I think you could add to that comment, original, factual, real researchers, and those who credit the original authors. I find this web site, fantastical, conspiratorial and a shame that anyone reading this tripe would consider it representative of Ripperology.

As far as the insanity awaiting me, that may come to pass, but I think it has already visited and stayed with you. I understand Meds are a wonderful thing as long as one doesn't come off them.

You will probably delete this post, but before you do, see what the other forums you mentioned are discussing (humorously) about this site. On the other hand, you probably will not attempt to inform yourself.

Best Regards.

Jachin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 3:41

Jachin.....a pillar of society? ROFL.

Cannot recollect this site being mentioned by the two main sites for some time.

Actually how I became a member here after tiring of the repetitive nonsense elsewhere.

Are you a member of RipWriters? About the only Ripperologists that would find your behavior up to their standards.

If you actually took the time to look through this site,you will find some original thoughts.

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Jachin Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 9:22

ROFL???

That just shows your ignorance of the case. It reveals the lack of depth that your stories reflect. I understand the significance of the word Jachin is beyond your comprehension, but you really shouldn't comment if you don't know.

Amazon certainly found out very early that your "self published" fairy tale novelettes were being supported only by yourself and your mentally ill acquaintance. ( I forget her name, but she is still serving at Her Majesty's Pleasure")

Come on Karen, stop posting fairy tales and passing them off as real. I spoke to a group of real Ripperologists last Fall, and your name and work were mentioned in passing. That was real ROFL. A Ripper tour guide said he'd like to take you on his walk and lose you! ROFL!!! But then he said, another of your personalities would pop up.

I hope that the other member(s) here, realize that this site is just a rehashing of many credible researchers that you "cut and paste" from the "Other Sites" and pass them off as your own. This is doing a disservice to people reading this forum and putting you into an indefensible position. It is a shame you have no publisher, because he/she would put a stop to your nonsense and little girl ego.

Seriously Karen, I feel sorry for you, but your constant narcissism, attempting to become something you will never become, saddens me.

Best Regards

(My regards to the big chief, bear, or whatever his/her name happens to be)

Jachin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 10:16

That wasn't Karen you fool.
 Jachin was a pillar,named after a High Priest and/or a minor Old Testament person.
 Personally,I'm working on a film.
 The Jack the Ripper mystery has been solved for several years.
 You will not find me cutting and pasting anything.Mastered that in pre school sixty years ago.
 Never heard of you and doubt anyone will again.
 Bye.

Edit. By tour guide and Ripperologist,do you mean failed policeman?

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:41

Don't fret Mr. Hyde

The names of Boaz and Jachin have been stricken out of THE LBOL a long time ago! sunny 

Have a great Easter, Mr. Hyde.  albino
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 12:52

And to you Karen,

Dave.

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 15:11

Jachin,

I also have no intention of deleting your post, for it is a great example of your insanity. Why would I delete proof of insanity when I first mentioned the evidence of your insanity in an earlier post? Please do carry on so my readers can see more of it. As to your comment of meds, please be sure to follow your own advice. Is that what your psychiatrist told you? That as long as you continue to take your meds, your condition will be under control? Then I would listen to him, Jachin, instead of coming onto forums to display the exact reason why people should remain on their meds.  lol!

After two weeks, and once the meds begin to take their effect, please come back and register yourself as a contributing member of society.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 16:02

Hey Jachin,

You're right, there are several hilarious websites pertaining to Ripperologists, and I will now graciously provide the link to my personal favorite:

http://exposing-ryder-norder-and-wescott.blogspot.ca/
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 23:31

Haven't looked at that site for years.

Sometimes wonder if there is an ongoing cover up.

Glad you are not deleting "the pillar's" posts.

Prolly has to sober up enough to put it's dole form in and will see what an idiot he has made of himself.

Will then also wake up that we understand the real meaning of Jachin, as an over compensation.

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 5 Mar 2020 - 15:58

Jachin: I don't plan on going on Ripper tours with Philip Hutchinson!
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 8:08

Bump
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down