Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons

2 posters

Go down

Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons Empty Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons

Post by Karen Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 1:18

[img]Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons Stephe12[/img]

Author Stephen Knight also wrote a book pertaining to the Ripper murders entitled, "Jack The Ripper:The Final Solution" based on his findings that there were implications of Freemasonic connections involved in the Ripper case. He became so compelled to expose the secrets in Freemasonry that he wrote a further book on the topic, "The Brotherhood" in 1983. Knight was found dead in 1985 at the age of 33. Still to this day, Freemasons claim that he died from a brain tumor. Knight had this to say about Freemasonry:

"Freemasons applaud violence, terror and crime, provided it is carried out in a crafty manner," writes Knight. "Humor is all important and the most appalling crimes may be committed under its cloak." --- Author Stephen Knight

This is entirely true - just look how Bob Hinton, Magpie, Ferret and Philip Hutchinson all began celebrating the fact that they had committed a Masonic hoax by lying through their teeth about a Lecture Tour. Then, they celebrated by opening cases of champagne and patting each other on the back.
"In fact, one of the key Masonic insights into human nature, says Knight, is the reaction of people to terrorism and serial ritual murders executed with great skill. In other words, people will marvel and say, "What a dirty trick, but how skillfully executed. What a swindle, but how well and with what courage it has been done." --- Stephen Knight

Entirely true again, as I point out Hinton's statement, "Well, Operation Fortitude was another success." Yes, it was Bob, for me!!" You have now been exposed as a liar and a deceiver.

Stephen Knight, aged 33, another victim of Masonic murder.
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons Empty Re: Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:29

he found out thru Joseph Gorman, who later admitted having served Knight a fabrication. A good old-fashioned yarn. is it uncommon for someone at 33 with a brain tumour, to die of it? How can you document that freemasons killed him? Were no police where he lived and died? internet is so ripe with unfounded speculations that are taken for granted by gullible souls. Documentation would be fine here.

Back to top Go down

Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons Empty Re: Stephen Knight Murdered By Freemasons

Post by Guest Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 7:06

i am also certain that Joseph Gorman admiited to having served Knight an outright fabrication. if so - whats the basis for freemasons wanting to murder Knight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 1:29

[quote="WynneBaxter"]i am also certain that Joseph Gorman admitted to having served Knight an outright fabrication. if so - whats the basis for freemasons wanting to murder Knight?[/quote

This is the reason that Freemasons would be very eager to silence Mr. Stephen Knight (his book on the Secrets of the Brotherhood). Also it sounds like Mr. Knight died of a cerebral hemorrhage, and the Freemasons, when they wish to silence obnoxious individuals, will administer a "certain" poison to bring about death. I got this information straight from a high-ranking Freemason.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Brotherhood-Explosive-Expose-Freemasons/dp/0586059830

Also, I couldn't help notice that your IP address is from Norway - could this be Mr. Poster by any chance? Still standing in frozen ponds?
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 18:12

I don't think WB could be Mr. Poster. If you're refering to Mr. Poster from jtrforums, he's a Maybrickian.

While many decry the book as a hoax, there are some who believe that Maybrick was the cunning serial killer who stalked London's Whitechapel district and claimed the lives of five women. QUOTE Mr Poster

http://www.jtrforums.com/showthread.php?t=8848

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 20:01

I don't know who WB is, however, I couldn't help but notice that "he" or "she" is using an IP address from Norway. It really makes no difference because they have already received their private message warning. Do you have any other information pertaining to Stephen Knight and the Freemasons?
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior1256 Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 18:56

The application of secret and mysterious poisons and a "high ranking Freemason" told him of this. I would think that this would be something that a Freemason, high ranking or otherwise, would keep to himself. Interesting.

Warrior1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 5 Mar 2020 - 14:51

I think I know who Mr. Norway is.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down