Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide

Go down

Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide Empty Young Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide

Post by Karen Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 5:29

JACK THE RIPPER AGAIN?

A Woman with Her Throat Cut Is Found in Kensal Green.

LONDON, Sept 8. - Another supposed "Jack the Ripper" murder was discovered this morning at Kensal Green. The victim, as usual, was a woman of the "outcast" class. Her throat was cut from ear to ear, and her head was fearfully battered with a stone.
No trace of the murderer has been discovered.

Dr. J. Forbes Winslow, the eminent English expert on insanity, now staying at the Westminster Hotel, stated in yesterday's World that Jack the Ripper had been placed in an English insane asylum. A young man, he said, had been arrested in London for attempting to commit suicide. Investigation showed that he was demented and that his description corresponded exactly with that of a mysterious stranger who lived near the scene of the Whitechapel murders and was believed to be Jack the Ripper.
A World reporter called at the Westminster last night and was informed that the Doctor could not be seen.

Source: The World, Monday September 9, 1895, Page 7
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down