Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax

Post by Karen Sat 2 May 2015 - 21:28

Capital to be $200,000
From Governor Francis Thomas, Esq., in Laws of the State of Maryland, chapter 212, section 2, 1843:

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Havre10

Virdin's Improvement and Virdin's Enterprise patents of 1846 including tract name, year of patent, patent certificate and acreage:

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Virdin10

Here are 3 more entries from the Matchett's Directories of Baltimore for Wm. W. Virdin and the Gov. Wolcott steamboat:

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Patter12

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Patter13

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Temple10

In conclusion, I will ask you to remember what Dr. Moran stated in his memoranda about Poe's final hours and what he could glean as to Poe's whereabouts leading up to his retrieval at the docks. He stated that Poe was headed towards Havre de Grace or Wilmington, he was not sure which, but this route would have taken him straight to Virdin's new acreage.
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax

Post by Karen Wed 4 Nov 2015 - 23:46

Many backpacks were seen at the Boston Marathon, some of them were left on the ground near the fence, some were slung on people's shoulders, some were being carried by persons running from the bomb scenes. These backpacks signify the backpacks that are worn by paratroopers in the 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, N.C. (Nincompoop Corner). Here are some photographs of these backpacks which are left outside of the plane for pickup. The soldiers then arrive to pick up their backpacks and then enter the plane.

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Boston10

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Paratr10

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Bag10

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Backpa10
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 0:16

A strange witness at the Boston Marathon was a man named Frank Kight. After listening to his testimony on that day, I couldn't help but recognize him from the Alison Parker shooting hoax - Frank Kight is Andy Parker, Alison's father. Just look at these photos to see what I mean. The two men both have the same darkened patch of skin on their right cheekbones.

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Frank_10

Frank Kight

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Andy_p10

Andy Parker

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Darken10

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Darkpa10

Stay tuned for either "Ernest Goes to Fema Camp," or "Ernest Goes to Jail."

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Kakaka10
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 17:42

Or, perhaps, in all honesty, it is "Ernest In the Army." Please watch this clip to see Saudi Arabians discussing the complete takeover of America. Also notice a placard which contains an Emir prince with the familiar black, red and yellow colors.

Boston Marathon Bombing a Hoax - Page 2 Naziem10

Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2