Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution

Go down

The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  Empty The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution

Post by Karen Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 17:02

The following painting is entitled, "Scene at the Signing of the Constitution of the United States," and was painted by Howard Chandler Christy in April of 1940. So, it was painted during the Second World War and the 3rd Reich. Please note the sections of this painting that I highlighted and I will explain why I highlighted them. If you look at the man holding up four fingers, you can see him looking at the three men who are giving Nazi salutes. The four fingered salute signifies the emergence of the Fourth Reich (now). Then, you can see bits of paper and a quill pen on the floor in front of the men seated at a table. On the table are two bottles of ink. These men have just written the Constitution for the people, but the men giving Nazi salutes have ripped up that Constitution and are now saluting Uncle Sam (Samael, or Satan) as he signs another Constitution, which I believe is currently hidden from the public. Therefore, the U.S. Constitution that you believe covers your rights and freedoms is invalid; since it has not been signed by both parties. The Government has signed it, but you (the people) have not signed it. This document would not even stand up in a court of law since a document must be signed by ALL parties in order to be valid. U.S. Constitution stands for Uncle Sam's Constitution. If questioned why he is not following the U.S. Constitution, he would state that he is following it, since it is his.

This is the original painting:

The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  Scene_10

Here is the painting with the highlighted sections:

The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  Fourth10

Uncle Sam (Samael) with his red demonic eyes:

The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  Red_ey10

Uncle Sam:

The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  Uncle-11

Samael (Satan):

The U.S. (Uncle Sam) Constitution  Samael11
Karen
Karen