Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise

Go down

Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise Empty Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise

Post by Karen Sat 26 Sep 2015 - 14:01

WARNING TO ALL AMERICANS:

The Illuminati have now begun or soon will begin a fake rapture, fake salvation, fake alien invasion and fake paradise plan. Here is the card that pertains to this:

Fake Rapture, Fake Alien Invasion, Fake Salvation and Fake Paradise Illumi10
Eternal Salvation or Triple Your Money Back
Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here

Refund $90.00

Two, count 'em, TWO paradises for $30.... one while you're alive, lasting as long as you want, and one when you decide to die! No other religion offers a better deal!
Offer good through July 4, 1998. Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited by law. Close cover before striking. Please recycle. Slightly higher in Canada.

Play this card at any time. Draw enough new Plots to fill your hand out to S. You may only play this card once per game. It requires an action from one SubGenius group.

Requires SubGenius Action.

It looks like hell, with devils, demons, torture implements, the Baphomet symbol and Nazi symbol. This card is pertaining to underground military installations and Walmart stores. The Walmart stores are said to have secret panels in the floor that open up to foot traffic. The statement "requires subgenius action" means that only idiotic people would bring themselves to a Walmart store, a government sorting facility, Fema Camp, or Military Installation.
"Draw enough new plots" means cemetery plots for the dead bodies, if they allow you to die. You don't choose to die, they allow you to die once they tire of all the torture they inflict upon you. To fill your hand out to "S" means blood sacrifices to Satan. This is the paradise known as Hollow Earth. There are also evil aliens and demons there to inflict punishment out to you under the guise of Religion. Pope Francis is an evil agent for the Hollow Earth Hellhole. I see and hear that they are using drills with long bits, whips, chains, large clubs and bats, and ritual sticks. They are also crucifying people in there, and defenseless people are running in dark underground hallways and chambers screaming very loudly, while horrific-looking beasts chase them to eat them. They are also goring people with long yardsticks and swords.
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down