Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Rome is Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Rome is Babylon

Go down

Rome is Babylon Empty Rome is Babylon

Post by Karen Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 1:05

THE PUNISHMENT OF BABYLON.

The famous prostitute

One of the seven angels that had the seven bowls came to speak to me, and said, "Come here and I will show you the punishment given to the famous prostitute (Rome) who rules enthroned beside abundant waters, (literal description of Babylon, here applied metaphorically as Rome, Italy (Holy Sea and abundant waters, meaning Ligurian Sea, Ionian Sea, Tyrrehenian Sea, Meditteranean Sea and Adriatic Sea), the one with whom all the kings of the earth have committed fornication (all world leaders met with Pope Francis prior to his trip to America), and who has made all the population of the world drunk with the wine of her adultery (sacramental wine offered at all masses.) The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and glittered with gold and jewels and pearls, and she was holding a gold wine cup (chalice) filled with the disgusting filth of her fornication (with children). I saw that she was drunk, drunk with the blood of the saints, and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus; and when I saw her, I was completely mystified.

Rome is Babylon Colleg10

The whore of babylon is dressed in purple and scarlet, as the cardinals are.

Rome is Babylon 11_pop10

She was holding a gold wine cup filled with the blood of the saints, represented by wine, but, as we know, the Romans killed all of the Saints and Prophets of Jesus. They would like us to forget this fact, but we will not.

Mystery Babylon is the true whore, whose name is Lilith, a demoness. She is still a mystery because they have not trotted her out yet, but I believe they will. I do have a picture of her with Pope Francis and they are kissing each other passionately and showing their respective fangs. The show, "Supernatural," did have her character with the IHS (Jesuits), and the demon-slayer Sam had to kill her on the altar of the IHS.

Rome is Babylon Lilith10

Lilith, the demoness and whore from "Supernatural."

Rome is Babylon Ecstas10

Pope Francis with Lilith, the whore and demoness.

America is not Babylon, Jerusalem is not Babylon, Iraq is not Babylon, Iran is not Babylon, Russia is not Babylon, China is not Babylon. ROME is BABYLON.

Have a look at the Pope's fish hat and compare it to the Babylonian Fish God, Dagon:

Rome is Babylon Fish10

Last edited by Karen on Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 18:13; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rome is Babylon Empty The Spanish Inquisition

Post by Karen Sun 18 Oct 2015 - 23:04

Pope Francis arrived in Washington D.C. on Tuesday September 22, 2015. What is the significance of this date?
Well, on September 22, 1970, the very first "Spanish Inquisition" sketch appeared on the acclaimed comedy series, "Monty Python's Flying Circus." The Pope arriving in America on that date is no coincidence. Then after meeting President Obama at the White House, he heads to the U.S. Congress to discuss the abolition of the death penalty and signs a very important document while seated at a table. What was this document and why was the public not allowed to see what it contained? That is because he signed a very important Papal Bull to initiate the American Spanish Inquisition. The reason that he abolished the death penalty is because he wishes to bring in torture penalty instead. Death is too easy and quick for his liking, as he would rather torture you until he decides that you are deserving of death.

Rome is Babylon Spanis10

The Spanish Inquisition began on November 1, 1478, and I believe that on November 1, 2015 his legislation will begin to take effect. Just remember, NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!! This implies that it is sprung on people when they least suspect it, during an era that is seemingly peaceful, advanced, civilized, and secure. If you do research on the Inquisition of the 15th century you will see that the pope at that time had signed a Papal Bull:

On 1 November 1478, Pope Sixtus IV published the Papal bull, Exigit Sinceras Devotionis Affectus, through which he gave the monarchs exclusive authority to name the inquisitors in their kingdoms.

Seeing as Pope Francis met with all the world leaders in their respective countries and at the United Nations, abolished the death penalty (to replace it with torture), and signed a papal bull which the public did not see, I take it as the beginning of a dark period in the future historical account of America. I would watch what is happening behind the scenes in America on November 1st and do not fall for these hoaxes as they are just an excuse for you to willingly give up your weapons or have them seized from you. Here is a video of John Boehner crying as Pope Francis, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell step out on to the Balcony after Francis addresses Congress. Note how Boehner begins crying after Pope Francis addresses the crowd with the words, "Buenos Dias" (Spanish for "Good Morning"). This whole visit was unprecedented and way too political for the public's interest and concern.

Last edited by Karen on Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rome is Babylon Empty Re: Rome is Babylon

Post by Karen Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 22:15

Many videos are surfacing on Youtube stating that the Whore of Babylon is the Statue of Liberty or America. Nothing could be further from the truth, as the real Whore of Babylon is Rome and the Roman Empire.

Last edited by Karen on Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 13:46; edited 2 times in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rome is Babylon Empty Wolves in Sheeps Clothing

Post by Karen Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 12:42

The Pope is a wolf in sheep's clothing. In this video, which was taken when he was present in St. Matthew's Cathedral, you can clearly see a demonic entity in the figure of a black wolf enter his body, beginning at the neck, and rising upward to encompass the entire face. Once the entity forms the whole face and head of the Pope, the wolf then takes over. Jesus told us about these wolves in sheep's clothing, didn't he?

Last edited by Karen on Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 14:28

It is rather interesting that the wolf entered into Pope Francis at St. Matthew's Cathedral, as in Matthew 7:15 we are clearly warned about those who come in sheep's clothing, but are really vicious wolves.

MATTHEW 7:15 - Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Beware of false Prophets who come to you in lambs' clothing, but from within they are plundering wolves.

MATTHEW 7:15 - King James Bible

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Pope Francis, with his inward wolf, at St. Matthew's Cathedral:

Rome is Babylon Wolfpo10

These individuals are also described in Ezekiel 22:27:

Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make unjust gain.

Here, within Ezekiel, we see an early mention of the Whore of Babylon (Rome) as being a she, or her, again.

Last edited by Karen on Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 14:55

Here is the entire video of the mass that was held at St. Matthew's Cathedral on September 23, 2015. At 46 minutes and 24 seconds into the video, you can see the Pope, with his inward wolf, growl directly into the camera, complete with demonic looking eyes quite clearly. Just watch his mouth.

Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 10:41

Pope Francis, who has recently converted to Islam, has now issued a death warrant to those Christians who will not accept Islam.

"And there are those who built a mosque from mischievous motives, to spread unbelief and disunite the faithful."
- Koran 9:107

Pope Benedict converts to Islam - From the Peter's mosque in Rome:

http://www.wucnews.com/2016/02/2016-pope-francis-to-christians-accept.html

http://usanewsflash.com/pope-francis-to-christians-accept-the-coming-change-or-face-death/

Last edited by Karen on Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 21:27

The False Prophet as the slave of the beast.

Then I saw a second beast, it emerged from the ground; it had two horns like a lamb, but made a noise like a dragon. This second beast was servant to the first beast, and extended its authority
everywhere, making the world and all its people worship the first beast, which had had the fatal wound and had been healed. And it worked great miracles, even to calling down fire from heaven on to
the earth while people watched. Through the miracles which it was allowed to do on behalf of the first beast, it was able to win over the people of the world and persuade them to put up a statue in honor
of the beast that had been wounded by the sword and still lived. It was allowed to breathe life into this statue, so that the statue of the beast was able to speak, and to have anyone who refused to worship
the statue of the beast put to death. He compelled everyone - small and great, rich and poor, slave and citizen - to be branded on the right hand or on the forehead, and made it illegal for anyone to buy or sell
anything unless he had been branded with the name of the beast or with the number of its name.
There is need for shrewdness here; if anyone is clever enough he may interpret the number of the beast: it is the number of a man, the number 666.

Allah is the beast man of sin, or Satan, the first beast
Pope Francis is the servant of Allah, or the second beast
Muhammad is the False Prophet
Islam is the Antichrist.

Rome is Babylon Speake10

Looked like a lamb (Islam); but spoke like a dragon (Terrorism/Violence)

The beast's brand/mark is the symbol which says in Arabic (In the Name of Allah).
The beast's number is 666 and that number can be seen in this logo.
The beast's name is Allah (In the Name of Allah).

Rome is Babylon 4_320x10
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum