Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
9/11 Investigation I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

9/11 Investigation

Go down

9/11 Investigation Empty 9/11 Investigation

Post by Karen Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 12:55

Here are the results of my investigation on the 9-11 World Trade Center attacks on September 11, 2001:

Here are my findings:

* On September 11, 2001 all flights were cancelled and grounded except for the flights that carried the Saudi Arabians, who George Bush termed "The Bush Family", who were allowed to leave the crime scene.

* A woman from Florida came forward a few days after 9/11 and stated that she and a few companions were dining in a Florida restaurant and overheard a few Muslim men, at the next table, discussing a "terror attack" that would happen very soon in New York.

* Recently, after the shooting at the Pulse Nightclub, an Orlando Imam reported that all gays must be executed. He stated that "the death sentence is the only answer." Here is a picture of him now. However, in 2001, he stood next to President George Bush, as one of the 9/11 conspirators:

9/11 Investigation Bushim10

9/11 Investigation 911con10

9/11 Investigation Eviden10
In this photo, you can see that George Bush is pointing the sword directly at the 9/11 conspirator.

When George Bush was informed that the country was under attack, he was reading the book, "My Pet Goat" to children. The children in the video are instructed to say, "KITE HIT STEEL, PLANE MUST." A kite, is something that flies in the air, steel is part of a building's structure and the plane is quite self explanatory. MUST is the most important word to these Baphomet worshippers because their God requires, no, needs, human sacrifice to be appeased.

Conclusion of investigation: THE SAUDI ARABIANS COMMITTED THE 9/11 ATTACKS IN ORDER TO SACRIFICE AMERICANS TO THEIR GOAT GOD, BAPHOMET.
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

9/11 Investigation Empty Re: 9/11 Investigation

Post by Karen Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:30

After the 9/11 attacks, in which the world trade center towers were destroyed, a mosque was erected at ground zero. Let us take a look at the site now:

9/11 Investigation Kaaba-10

You can plainly see that the cube at Mecca can fit right inside the square perfectly.

The significance of the cube is that the Muslims worship Saturn, who was cut into small cube-like pieces by Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. The reason he was killed was because he was engaging in pedophilia, cannibalism and murder. Does this sound familiar to you? I recently posted up information that Islam engages in cannibalism, as an 11 year old girl admitted this and was afterwards killed for disclosing this piece of information. Of course, we already knew about the murder and pedophilia that exists in Islam.

Muslims worship Saturn instead of Zeus. Jesus said, "You are not from my Father (Zeus), you are from your own Father (Saturn)."

The black cube at Mecca is the main site for the black arts and occultic practices of these Muslims. They worship Saturn/Capricornis (the goat) in the form of an idol named Abufihamet - the word "Abu" is Arabic for Father. This idol is also called "Baphomet."

In the film "The Golden Child" the little boy is kidnapped and held in a cage, which is then subsequently placed inside a cube, with a circle around it. Then he is guarded on all four sides by forces of evil, in the form of the 4 crowned princes of hell, namely, Belial, Leviathan, Lucifer and Satan.
9/11 Investigation Boyina10

In Mecca, the worshippers walk around the cube in a circular pattern.
9/11 Investigation Mecca_10

What this does is firmly hold the evil power within the cube, and the whole world is now under the evil spell of this power. This power leads to murder, cannibalism, pedophilia, and other boorish behaviors, like drunkenness, drug addiction, demonic possession, and Satanism. This is now increasing around the world at an alarming rate.

Also seen in the film, "The Golden Child" is the sign of Saturn, which looks like a cross, with a serpent, or snake underneath it.

9/11 Investigation Saturn10

9/11 Investigation Shiny-10

Conclusion: This black cube at Mecca MUST be destroyed!
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:37

After the World Trade Center towers fell, all flights in and out of the whole nation's airports were grounded, except for the ones carrying the "Royal Bush Family of Saudi Arabia." Here is a picture of a Saudi Arabian airplane

9/11 Investigation Saudif10

You can clearly see a number 15 on the plane. 15 is the number of the devil or Satan. It also looks like an "IS" (for Islamic State). If you were to add another 15 to that 15, you would have 1515 or ISIS.

9/11 Investigation Threec10

In all tarot decks, the number 15 is the devil card.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:44

Here is testimony from an alien from Andromeda, who explains that 9/11 was caused by Reptilians working within the American government:

9/11 Investigation Reptil10
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down