Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Masonic Baphomet Worship I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Masonic Baphomet Worship

Go down

Masonic Baphomet Worship Empty Masonic Baphomet Worship

Post by Karen Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 19:39

These Catholics, whose names are registered in the lists of members of the Freemasons, and perhaps at higher dark levels of hierarchy and yet, among the uninitiated, they say, they are part of pious and charitable associations. They are sometimes presidents, protecting individuals and certain Catholic circles' fees; older brothers, perhaps, of the Venerable Third Order of San Francisco; partners in the brotherhood of Peace and Charity, Red Cross and others, and, finally, active or honorary members of the conferences of St. Vincent de Paul their procedure is such that several of them, don the medals and scapulars, when they have to bear the hallmarks of the association in processions and public worship , as in the secret taken to the lodge are of the symbolic apron, and perform the ridiculous ritual ceremonies in those churches ... Masonic Baphomet worship, where prayers go to the great architect of the universe or the iniquities ordered executed in the initiation of various degrees and other functions, or the extraordinary iniquities arranged by mysterious powers, despotic and cruel, that infernal sect spreads every where protected directly or indirectly, anywhere by those who should be pursued at all costs, and in some commands as sovereign peoples, as the current Supreme Pontiff said in his encyclical "Humanum genus." And indeed, the liberalism, which is nothing more than the Masons, now dominates in almost all Christian peoples, and those who follow this system, they nonetheless are taken by Catholics among us.

Source: El Siglo Futuro, 13 October, 1896
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Masonic Baphomet Worship Empty Re: Masonic Baphomet Worship

Post by Karen Mon 9 Mar 2020 - 18:18

A LIBEL WITHDRAWN.

SIR, - I would ask you, not only in the interests of my firm, but also in that of Catholicism in this country, to publish the following account of a serious libel which appeared in a paper called Le Diable au XIXme Siecle, against the firm of Hardman, Powell, and Co., and later of the absolute withdrawal of the libel by the Editor in No. 63, published on June 5 last. The paper is published for the purpose of exposing the wickedness practised by the Freemasons on the continent, and the continuous assaults they make against the Church, and was well spoken of by a correspondent of your paper in your issue of July 1. This paper, which is supposed to uphold the Church, stated that the members of the firm of Hardman, Powell and Co., while professedly zealous Catholics and makers of ecclesiastical metal work, are in reality makers of Masonic emblems, and also of Baphomets and idols; that they use for their trade mark emblems of Masonic rites, and that the late Cardinal Manning, having made inquiry into the truth of these facts, had ascertained them to be true, and had forbidden any of the clergy to deal with the firm. Upon seeing these reckless statements, I wrote at once to our Diocesan, Bishop Ilsley, and asked him to give me a letter saying what he knew of the character of our firm, and this he at once sent to me. I also wrote to Mgr. Canon Johnson, the late Cardinal's Secretary, and he sent me a letter stating that, having been Cardinal Manning's Secretary during the time of his Archiepiscopacy, not only did he not know (and such a prohibition could not have been published without his knowledge) of any prohibition against our firm, but that, on the contrary, he (Canon Johnson) had been dealing with us on the Cardinal's behalf up to the time of his death.
I then wrote to Dr. Bataille, the Editor of Le Diable, sending him the above two letters, and explained to him the exceedingly simple and innocent origin of our trade mark - viz., the combination of two well-known Tudor badges; denied absolutely that we had anything to do with Freemasonry in any form, or had ever had anything to do with making idols or Masonic images, or that any prohibition had ever been issued against us in any shape or form. After some further correspondence and inquiry on the part of Dr. Bataille, he wrote to say that he would publish a retraction of what he had said against my firm in the September number of Le Diable au XIXme Siecle. The retraction, however, did not appear until the October issue, but in that there is a full and absolute withdrawal of all the charges against my firm, but such withdrawal is too lengthy for insertion in this letter.
For fuller particulars, however, both of the libel and the retraction, I must refer your readers to the two numbers of the magazine of which I have spoken, as I have stated only the bare facts in the briefest manner. But such a reckless libel is not only a cruel injury to my firm, but it reflects on the state of Catholicism in England if such a statement as was put forward against my firm could by any possibility be true of it, or of any other Catholic firm. I therefore ask you to publish this letter, so that the retraction may be as widely published as the libel, which I have heard of from many quarters.

I am, Sir, &c,
JNO B. HARDMAN

King Edward's works, King Edwards-road, Birmingham,
November 28,1893.

Source: Tablet, Saturday 2 December, 1893
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 12 Mar 2020 - 9:45

MINOR BOOKS AND NEW EDITIONS.

Under the title, "The Worship of Satan in Modern France," Messrs Swan Sonnenschien & Co. have published a new edition of Mr. Arthur Lillie's "Modern Mystics and Modern Magic." To the sketches of Swedenborg, Madame Guyon, Stainton Moses, and Madame Blavatsky, Mr. Lillie has added an account of modern French Satanism and Palladism, in which he gives some highly unsavoury details of the black rites which it is alleged are celebrated in several temples in Paris, and describes the various parts of Baphomet worship, which seems to be a combination of Freemasonry and modern Spiritualism. He asserts that the Satanistes, with their water daggers, Priapic anthems, Hymns to Satan, and rumours of secret murders, have already swamped the white magicians and more philosophic Luciferiates. Readers will find much curious matter in Mr. Lillie's volume

Source: Glasgow Herald, Thursday 14 May, 1896
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 12 Mar 2020 - 12:51

HULL LITERARY & PHILOSOPHICAL SOCIETY.

LIST of PAPERS intended to be Read during the SESSION 1831-32.

Mr. W. BELL. - April 6 - On the Proceedings against the Knight Templars, upon the Abolition of the Order in 1311; and on the idol Baphomet

Source: Hull Packet, Tuesday 1 November, 1831
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down