Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders

Go down

Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders Empty Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders

Post by Karen Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 16:15

[img]Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders Trenou10[/img]

Title: "Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders"
Author: Karen Trenouth
Publisher: Authorhouse
Year: 2006

I met the author, Karen Trenouth, through a InterNet website by pure inadvertance and, her articles, or blogs, which were condensed extracts of her two books, waked my curiosity. After a few animated and interesting conversations, my enthousiasm grew hungry for her two books. I must assure you that I am not the kind of man to believe all things on the spot, I am not naïve! I just was convinced to read them because of the way she was pointing to certain aspects of the Ripper's case. And, speaking like a gentleman, I must say it is always hard to refuse favoring a lady that allies good sense and charm.

I read quite a couple dozens of books on that interesting case that happened on the end of the 19th century decors of Whitechapel, London and about that peculiar and elusive criminal who became to be known as Jack the Ripper or Ray-Jack, by allusion at the precision and speed in which he made his cuts on victims. He was also said to have the know-how of a surgeon, showing there perhaps some medical knowledge.

I had at that moment my own made opinion on the true identity of the original killer but, on first survey of "Epiphany", I Have been projected into a fantastic chase for liable clues, I had a very educative glance at early police methods of inquiries, visioned a well preserved collection of photos of crime scenes enriched with schematics and intricate pointers. In brief, I was totally plunged in a very detailed manner and in a totally renewed aspect of the murderer's troubled psyche.

"Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders" is not only interesting and informative, that would be much too modest; it is an intended travel through time, in a very agitated period of the 19th century England where Capitalism was freshly born and fortunes were won and lost often in a very chaotic way. Karen really lived these events by going through all possible means to get her basic material and even visited all places where the actors of the drama had their names cited. For such a young lady, it is a champion performance to have succeeded in finding all the necessary documents.

I personally deeply recommend both her books. The first traces all the scenery and relive the lives of the participants. The second, "Jack the Ripper, the Satanic Team", brings light on a new mystical aspect of new found truths. Even if you opinion differs from her own, Karen's researchs were meticulously done and, all the clues and evidences brought to your attention are genuine and even supported by the autorities that were concerned.

by: Aimé "Okwaho" Auger Jr.
http://cid-9e849744c413d232.profile.live.com/

Last edited by Karen on Sun 13 Mar 2011 - 14:53; edited 4 times in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders Empty Meaning of "Epiphany"

Post by Karen Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 14:41

Resulting from questions fielded to me regarding my book's title and the true meaning of the word "Epiphany", as in "Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders."

Epiphany:

•Theophany, from the Ancient Greek (ἡ) Θεοφάνεια - Τheophaneia (meaning "appearance of God"), refers to the appearance of a deity to a human, or to a divine disclosure.J.T.Burtchaell, "Theophany", in New Catholic Encyclopedia, 2nd ed. (2003), .13:929.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders Empty Re: Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders

Post by Guest Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 21:08

Most interesting. So it refers to a divine motivation to the crime. I hadn't thought of that.

Back to top Go down

Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders Empty No

Post by Karen Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 23:06

You misunderstand me. Read the definition closely.

An appearance of a deity to a human to make a divine disclosure.

Hint: This is not referring to Baphomet or the Whitechapel murderers.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders Empty Re: Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 13:25

bonjour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 19:14

As with all the new information that has appeared on this site, have you contemplated an updated version of your book?

Back to top Go down

Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders Empty Updated Version

Post by Karen Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 6:10

Personally, I believe that having the updated information posted here on the forum allows the general public a great opportunity to view my research for free.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 1:30

Bump
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 7:25

Karen you posted this, and pls help me out:

"Epiphany:

•Theophany, from the Ancient Greek (ἡ) Θεοφάνεια - Τheophaneia (meaning "appearance of God"), refers to the appearance of a deity to a human, or to a divine disclosure.J.T.Burtchaell, "Theophany", in New Catholic Encyclopedia, 2nd ed. (2003), .13:929."

But this do not explain "epiphany"? Did you experience Epiphany or Theophany? did you experience seeing a deity of some kind? i am intrigued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 20:55

I received a divine disclosure from my creator - who is the creator of all things and manifests his/her/itself through a bright white light. The disclosure of light entered my body and soul like an electrical charge without any pain or discomfort. The disclosure that I received was all of the true knowledge of the Ripper case.

I used the word "Epiphany" in the title of my book to signify not only the presence of my creator to me, but also the divine disclosures that were given to me at that time. "Epiphany" is the best term that I could use to describe my experience.

Last edited by Karen on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 11:53

The definition itself does NOT say that it is a divine disclosure from a deity that has appeared or manifested itself to oneself, but rather OR, instead of AND. A distinction that should be made well aware for those that do not always read carefully enough to get a second meaning to a word, instead of including the second with the first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 14:14

You are correct that the definition contains two meanings (A or B) but that does not mean that both A and B cannot be present simultaneously. What if the creator gives the divine disclosure to the individual he/she/it/ are appearing?

Therefore, we have these variables:

A. Appearance of a deity to a human.
B. A divine disclosure.
C. Both of the above/all of the above

Last edited by Karen on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 7:37; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 14:24

The definition itself does imply in much regard of its wording that an appearance is subsequently embodied with a revelation or disclosure of some sort. And your quick response with such pertinent detail is welcomed, and very well read, thank you.

So then are you under the conviction that they can be separate and improbable to outcome all in the same? It would seem according to the particular defining that it is meant in that way, but yet vague in prosper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 7:30

For anyone who is interested in reading "Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders" as an E-book, you can access it as a NookBook at Barnes and Noble for the low price of $3.47. Click the link here:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/epiphany-of-the-whitechapel-murders-karen-trenouth/1007992701?ean=9781467075060

You can also purchase the Kindle edition from Amazon for $3.99. Click the links here:

$3.99 U.S. http://www.amazon.com/Epiphany-Whitechapel-Murders-ebook/dp/B00601CPYC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1340364335&sr=8-2&keywords=Karen+Trenouth

£2.63 U.K. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Epiphany-Whitechapel-Murders-ebook/dp/B00601CPYC/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340364455&sr=1-1

Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 14:46

I never did get a chance to post my press release from 2006, when "Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders" was released.

** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

EDITORS: For review copies or interview requests, contact:
Promotional Services Department
Tel: 888-728-8467
Fax: 812-961-3133
Email: pressreleases@authorhouse.com
(When requesting a review copy, please provide a street address.)

"Jack the Ripper" Did Not Act Alone.
New Book Proposes Theories Linking Group of Aristocrats to Infamous Grisly Murders

SUDBURY, Ontario - Travel to the East End of London, circa 1888, and discover a new spin on an old theory in Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders (now available through AuthorHouse), by Karen Trenouth.
The novel is based on London's infamous Jack the Ripper murders, but Trenouth adds a fresh perspective from which to examine these grisly events. In a blend of creativity and research into the actual crimes, her story unfolds like a Hollywood blockbuster. Trenouth has connected the Whitechapel Murders of 1888 to the Cleveland Street Scandal of the following year.
The book's premise follows on the hypothesis that a group of Freemasons who were also aristocrats with connections to the royal family were responsible for the slayings. After one of the victims, known as Mary Jane Kelly, arrives in London, she meets a couple who find her employment in a gay brothel that caters to wealthy, influential aristocrats and other distinguished gentlemen. While working as a servant girl at the Cleveland Street brothel, Mary discovers that these men, who use various aliases while frequenting the establishment, are also engaging in pedophilia with young boys. Further inquiry reveals that one of her own family members is involved in the debacle, and Mary escapes into the East End.
When she reports her knowledge of the goings-on at Cleveland Street to Scotland Yard, the team known as "Jack the Ripper" is notified that a prostitute named Mary has been talking to detectives. Plans are set in motion to find and silence her - permanently - and the string of heinous murders begin.
"This is the book that 'Ripperologists' do not want you to read as there is a most shocking discovery made in one of the crime scene photographs that, until now, has just been waiting to be discovered," says Trenouth.
Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders is a fascinating and chilling glimpse inside one of history's most enduring tales of the savagery of human nature.
Trenouth has always been a fan of unsolved mysteries and historical crimes. She became interested in the Whitechapel Murders in 1994 and her interest returned in 2005 when she began perusing the documents, letters, police reports, photographs and post-mortem reports related to the murders. She made what she calls "the amazing discovery of the missing piece of evidence" in the fall of 2005 and then began investigating the details surrounding this object to locate her group of suspects. Trenouth is married and lives in Canada.

Authorhouse is the premier publishing house for emerging authors and new voices in literature. For more information, please visit www.authorhouse.com

Last edited by Karen on Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 14:54

Here is the article that appeared in the Sudbury Star on Thursday, August 24, 2006 announcing the release of my book:

Local Ripper author draws critics; Claim that Freemasons were behind murders sparks calls for a boycott
Laura Stradiotto
Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 11:00

Local News - A Sudbury woman says she has the answer to who was behind the notorious Jack the Ripper murders.
Self-published author Karen Trenouth points the finger at a group of aristocratic Freemasons in her book, Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders.
Not surprising, some Freemasons are upset, while "Ripperologists" have slammed her theory, calling on readers to boycott her book.
But hateful e-mails and critical reviews don't discourage Trenouth, who is already working on her second book.
Trenouth said she discovered a missing piece of evidence in an old crime scene photograph posted on the Internet. In the photo next to one of Ripper's victims, Mary Jane Kelly, is a demonic idol.
Trenouth searched the internet to see whether anyone had made the same observation. No one had.
"It really shocked me," said Trenouth.
"It meant I found something that everyone else missed. I went from there researching and investigating who my suspects were, why this wasn't in the post-mortem report because all the contents of the room were detailed and that wasn't mentioned."
Trenouth concluded the item was deliberately not included in the report because it directly implicated royalty - Prince Albert Victor.
"In my opinion, that was the only person who would warrant a cover up of that magnitude, where a distinguished police surgeon would falsify his report," said Trenouth.
The Knights Templar were accused of worshipping the devil in the 12th century. Prince Albert Victor was invested in the Order of the Royal Garter, which adopted the doctrine of the Knights Templar, said Trenouth.
Trenouth said the Jack the Ripper murders were ritual killings, although they were not committed by the same person.
"The others were committed by a brilliant surgeon," she said.
Trenouth connects the Whitechapel murders of 1888 to the Cleveland Street Scandal, where several prominent aristocrats, including Prince Albert Victor, were accused of being regular customers at a male brothel.
Her story unfolds with Mary Jane Kelly working as a servant girl at the Cleveland Street brothel when she discovers several of the male aristocrat customers are also engaging in pedophilia. When she notifies Scotland Yard, a team known as Jack the Ripper is sent to silence her.
Trenouth took time off her job as a home health care worker to investigate the Jack the Ripper mystery.
She decided to publish the book herself instead of selling it to a publishing company because it would have taken years for the book to go onto shelves.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down