Jack the Ripper and Victorian Crime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Son(s) of Sam Cult
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2021 - 22:22 by Guest

» SK Profile and Indicators
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2021 - 15:46 by Guest

» Primacy of Victimology
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:44 by Guest

» Serial Killer Age Demographics
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2021 - 0:06 by Guest

» Freemasons and Human Anatomy
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2021 - 1:12 by Guest

» Son of Jim and Mary?
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2021 - 19:30 by Guest

» The Maybrick Diary: A New Guide through the Labyrinth
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2021 - 19:28 by Guest

» Doeology v Genealogy
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2021 - 21:46 by Guest

» Given up on George Chapman?
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Nov 2021 - 20:15 by Guest

» The Meaning of the Goulston Street Graffiti
Goulston Street Graffiti I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 19:10 by Guest

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Keith David

Our users have posted a total of 5723 messages in 2445 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 516 on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:29

Goulston Street Graffiti

2 posters

Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty Goulston Street Graffiti

Post by Karen Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 22:53

MYSTERIOUS MURDERS IN LONDON.

ANOTHER LETTER FROM "JACK THE RIPPER."

LONDON papers by the incoming Brindisi mail contain further news concerning the Berners-street and Mitre Square murders.

ANOTHER STRANGE REPORT.

The Central News of October 12th says a startling fact has just come to light in connection with the recent Whitechapel murders. After killing Catherine Eddowes in Mitre Square, the murderer, it is now known, walked to Goulston-street, where he threw away the piece of the deceased woman's apron which he wiped his hands and knife. Within a few feet of this spot he had written upon the wall: - "The Jews shall not be blamed for nothing." Most unfortunately one of the police officers gave orders for this writing to be immediately sponged out, probably with a view of stifling the morbid curiousity which it would certainly have aroused; but in so doing a very important link was destroyed; for, had the writing been photographed, a certain clue would have been in the hands of the authorities. The witnesses who saw the writing, however, state that it was similar in character to that of letters sent to the Central News office, and signed "Jack the Ripper." Though it would be far better to have clearly demonstrated this by photography. There is no reason to believe that the writer of the letter and postcard sent to the Central News, facsimilies of which are now to be seen outside of every police station, is the actual murderer. The police consequently are very anxious that every citizen who can identify the handwriting should without delay communicate with the authorities. The Central News, since the original letter and postcard of "Jack the Ripper" were published, have been receiving from 30 to 40 communications daily signed "Jack the Ripper." These are evidently the concoction of silly notoriety hunters. A third communication, however, has been received from the writer, of the "Original Jack the Ripper" letter, and a postcard, which, acting upon official advice, it has been deemed prudent to withhold for the present. It may be stated, however, that although the miscreant avows his intention of committing further crimes shortly, it is only against women of the unfortunate class that his threats are directed, his desire being to respect and protect honest women.

THE WRITING ON THE WALL.

It is stated that the police authorities attach a great deal of importance to the spelling of the word Jews in the writing on the wall at the spot where the Mitre Square murderer threw away a portion of the murdered woman's apron. The language of the Jews in the East End is a hybrid dialect, known as yiddish, and their mode of spelling the word Jews would be "Juives." This the police consider a strong indication that the crime was committed by one of the numerous foreigners by whom the East End is infested. The order to erase the words on the wall, as stated in evidence given at the inquest, was given by an officer in the Metropolitan Police Force, with the humane intention of averting an increase of the anti-Jewish feeling which is, unfortunately, but undoubtedly, very general in the East End of London. So real were the apprehensions of the police authorities in this way, that on the Sunday night of the murders the chief police stations in the East End were reinforced by fifty constables each.

A MAN OF DISGUISES.

The police, says the Star, have reason to believe that the Whitechapel murderer is a man of several disguises. It will be remembered that Ann Nicholls was murdered on the night of August 30th, and on the following night it was reported that a woman was set upon by a gang of roughs in Cambridge Heath Road, one of whom attempted to force her into an alleyway. This report proved to be false as far as the gang were concerned. The police ascertained, however, that a woman had been set upon by a man, and that her cries had attracted a number of others whose efforts to capture her assailant led to the gang story. The miscreant escaped in the direction of the Commercial Road. That was about 11 o'clock, and not later than a quarter past 11 a man stepped hurriedly into a yard entrance at No. 2, Little Turner-street, Commercial Road. On one side of the yard is a milk stand; the man asked for a glass of milk, and when served drank it hurriedly, and then, looking about in a frightened manner, asked if he might step back into the yard. The proprietor, Henry Birch, did not object, but presently, his suspicions being aroused, he stepped towards the man and found him drawing on a suit of new overalls over his ordinary clothes. The pants were already on, and he was stooping to take a jacket from a black shiny bag which lay at his feet. When the proprietor Birch stepped up to him he seemed to be very much upset by the interruption, and for a moment could not speak; but presently he said, "That was a terrible murder last night, wasn't it?" and, before Birch could answer, he added, "I think I've got a clue," and snatching up his bag he disappeared down the street. Mr. Birch then thought he might be a detective adopting a disguise for some purpose, but the police believe he was the man who assaulted the woman in Cambridge Heath Road, and that he donned the overalls to mislead anyone who might be tracing him. They have the name of the woman referred to, and her description tallies with that given by Birch of his mysterious caller, whose clothing was described as a blue serge suit and a stiff felt hat.

Source: Taranaki Herald, Volume XXXVII, Issue 8335, 1 December 1888, Page 2
Karen
Karen
Admin

https://victorianripper.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty Re: Goulston Street Graffiti

Post by Guest Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:47

Most contemporary police concluded that the graffiti was a semi-literate attack on the area's Jewish population. Author Stephen Knight suggested that Juwes referred not to "Jews," but to Jubelo, Jebula and Jebulum, the three killers of Hiram Abiff, a semi-legendary figure in Freemasonry,
and furthermore, that the message was written by the killer (or
killers) as part of a Freemasonic plot. This idea has been rejected by
most experts, and there is no evidence that anyone prior to Knight had
ever referred to those three figures by the term "Juwes".
==========================
Free Games

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty Juwes

Post by Karen Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 1:14

Nothing has been discredited by the "experts", since the only experts that I am aware of are those who were actually there at the time and have now been in their graves for nearly 100 years.

No one writes "Jews" as "Juwes" -

Juwes is the plural form of the word Ju. Since there were three Ju's (JUbelo, JUbela, JUbelum), the plural form of JU is Ju'es.

So, whoever wrote the word "Juwes" knew exactly what that word would mean to those who were "in the know." Hiram Abiff is not an imaginary character - Hiram Abiff represents Jacques De Molay and when Freemasons refer to the death of Hiram Abiff in their "ritual", they really mean the death of the Knights Templars. They want revenge for the death of their Master - Master De Molay. The three Juwes are the King, the Pope and the Army, who were all responsible for the arrest, torture and execution of the Knights Templars (who committed pedophilia, demon worship, sodomy, homosexuality, obscene kisses, torture, murder, crime and spitting and trampling on the cross). The King had sent out 12 spies to infiltrate the Order of the Templars before the arrests. It had to be done.

Please read this post:

http://victorianripper.niceboard.org/catherine-eddowes-f8/true-meaning-of-the-word-juwes-t175.htm
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty The Juwes

Post by Karen Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 0:51

The following excerpt explains the whole Masonic legendary ritual of Hiram Abiff and the three Juwes responsible for his murder. Hiram Abiff was not an actual person nor was he a legend. It must be remembered that Freemasonry makes use of symbology, so even though Masons tell non-Masons that Hiram Abiff is a legendary and non-existent character, the legend is based on a true story.

Hiram Abiff represents the Knights Templars and Templary, most especially its last Grand Master, Jacques De Molay
The Three Juwes represent:

1. the King Of France, Philip the Fair
2. the Pope of France, Clement V
3. the Knights Hospitallers.

The Templar's wealth was given, not to the King of France or the Pope, but to the Hospitallers. So if a Mason tells you that the Knights Templars were framed and that Pope Philippe was jealous of their wealth, that is a blatant and outright untruth. The King of France was a KING, and as such, was wealthy beyond anyone's wildest dreams. These templars were evil - they were committing human sacrifices with their idol Baphomet, committing sodomy as part of initiation into their Order of Darkness, and drinking the human blood of innocents. Their suppression was necessary.

JUBELA, JUBELUM AND JUBELO.

In the story of Hiram Abiff, the Jewes (or Jubes) named Jubela, Jubelum and Jubelo, use the implements of their lower degrees, the setting maul, the rule and the square, to kill Master Mason Hiram in an attempt to get the Master's Masonic secrets before the completion of the Temple. They hide the body, which is later "raised" and properly buried. Later in the story they wail mournfully that it would have been better to have suffered the fates of their bloody oaths than to have killed their master.

In a medieval church there's a thing called a "rood screen." It's a latticework screen on which is hung a cross. In a spot in front of the rood screen is where monks do their penance in front of the assembled order. In France, that screen is called a jube. There's a french colloquialism venir a jube, which means "to do one's penance," and the three Juwes in the story certainly were loudly and publicly penitent.

John J. Robinson, author of "Born in Blood," interprets this story as the naming of parties guilty of the attempted destruction of the Templars. Hiram represents not any one person, but Masonry itself and the three Juwes represent the Crown, the Pope and the Hospitallers, the three conspirators of the arrest and suppression.
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty Accident In Goulston Street

Post by Karen Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:10

The scare in East London is seriously affecting the profits of the keepers of common lodging-houses. On the night before last a lodging-house, which usually accommodates nearly five hundred persons, only let out twenty beds. The effect upon the streets is even more conspicuous. The nocturnal rowdy is clearly in a state of depression, and has prudently made his way to "pastures new" for the present.

PAINFUL ACCIDENT IN WHITECHAPEL.

SCENE OF EXCITEMENT.

An exciting scene was today witnessed in Whitechapel. Shortly before noon a Polish journeyman butcher, named Alec Schiolish, employed at 139, Wentworth-street, was cutting a piece of beef, when the knife, very sharp and tapering, slipped, and inflicted shocking abdominal injuries. His cries and groans, as he lay helpless in the shop, soon attracted attention, especially as the premises are within a few yards of the corner of Goulston-street, where the piece of apron belonging to the Mitre-square victim was discovered. Police-constable Frederick Medhurst, 22 H R, together with other officers, at once repaired to the spot, where several hundred persons had already assembled, a false rumour speedily spreading that the unfortunate occurrence had some connection with the recent crimes. The sufferer, who lodges at 7, Pelham-street, Brick-lane was removed in a cab to the London Hospital crowds of excited persons running alongside the vehicle until it reached its destination. The patient's injuries, which were of a serious character, at once received the attention of the surgical staff.

Source: The Echo, Friday October 12, 1888, Page 2

Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty Juwes Is Not Yiddish

Post by Karen Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 8:08

Mr friend, the editor of the Pall Mall Gazette, has been distinguishing himself again by one of those bold flights of fancy, which have done so much to upset the old proverb as to truth being stranger than fiction. In a recent article on the Whitechapel murders, the writing on the wall in Goulston Street was seized as an opportunity by Mr. Stead, or one of his young men, to display his familiarity with the Book of Daniel, by pointing out that in that work also writing on the wall played an important part in a great tragedy. It is very interesting to learn that in these advanced days an editor actually knows something of the Bible, and I am not without hopes of seeing Mr. Stead one of these days at the head of this journal.

But before such promotion can overtake him, he must prove himself worthy of it, by not lending himself so readily as he does to stirring up ill-will against the Jews. The Whitechapel murders have given the Pall Mall Gazette some grand chances of making things hot for Sir Charles Warren, and of trying to show that an editor and a few reporters should be the real detective police of the future. Sir Charles Warren is like the red rag to a bull in Mr. Stead's case - as by a rival inventor, anything that can improve Warren's blacking is welcomed by him; and I fear Mr. Stead loses his head, and might more fitly be termed un-Stead-y. This is a bad pun, but in these bad times for jesters, I can't afford to waste good ones on the Pall Mall Gazette. Because the word Jews was spelt Juwes on the wall, the writer of the leader in question says this is the Yiddish way of spelling Jews; the inference being that the writer is a Jew. Now Jews is not a Yiddish word at all; and there is no Yiddish way of spelling it. One of the chosen would have written Yidden. Suppose someone wrote on the wall in Northumberland Street, "The writer of that article is a fule," and I said this must have been written by an Italian, because fule is the Italian way of spelling fool, Mr. Stead would have doubts as to the soundness of my logical faculties. At present I have doubts as to his, and he ought not to be indifferent to such a conception of him, and sing brazenly, "Steady, boys, Steady; We'll brave the rude notion again and again."

Source: The Jewish Standard, October 19, 1888, Page 8
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty Goulston Street Meetings

Post by Karen Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 17:17

The following advertisement appeared in The Courier of September 8, 1888 (the day of Annie Chapman's murder).

TEMPERANCE ITEMS.

The U.O.T.A.S.P. have held two special meetings at Goulston St., Whitechapel, and important alterations having been made we shall refer to the matter in detail later on. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday at the Phoenix Hall.

Source: The Courier, Saturday September 8, 1888, Page 3
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty Foreigners And The Sweating System

Post by Karen Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 17:48

It would appear that the mainstream prejudice against foreigners was still alive and well in 1890, as evidenced by this article:

SOCIAL QUESTIONS.

BY ARNOLD WHITE.

In building a porch, the kingpost is the beam on which the rest of the structure rests. In the porch leading to organised colonisation, to stop the immigration of paupers from foreign parts is the kingpost of the undertaking. We have too many workers of our own to do our own work, but it is not to be expected that hearty Englishmen and their wives and daughters should consent to exile when their places are filled by the stunted and miserable races from Eastern Europe. Let the curious in such matters go to the corner of Goulston-street, Whitechapel, any Sunday about noon, and watch the haggard, ill-clad Russians and Poles being "hired" out to sweaters for their tea, bread and butter, and a shilling a week. Slavery rather than hire would more accurately represent the transaction. It would be a callous and inhuman heart that did not bleed for these poor creatures. But a slight effort of imagination is required to show that humanity and sympathy are even more justly bestowed on the men and woman of English blood whose lot in life is directly and indirectly embittered by the influx of these foreigners, whose competition is unnatural, unjust and wrong. It has fallen to me to have much to do with the practical side of colonisation. By this is meant the provision of homes and opportunities for willing hands and hearts across the sea. For the late Lady Ossington, one of the noblest and best of the good and noble women of this age, I organised a practical scheme for settling my fellow country people in the England across the sea. Never shall I forget one night in the tropics, sitting on the deck of the Arab, with some two hundred Hampshire folk outward bound for the Cape of Good Hope, whither I was leading them to seek a sufficiency denied in their own country. Lady Ossington had laid out thousands of pounds in this enterprise. If success attended her efforts, it was reasonable to look for a large extension of the scheme. But as these fair-haired and blue-eyed English peasantry walked around me on the deck of the Arab, under the Southern Cross, it was borne in upon me with irresistible force that, before any considerable extension to our scheme was possible or desirable, it would be necessary to stop the flow of those persons who are not thought good enough to stay in Russia, and who are too poor to be received as citizens of the United States of America. Under the Southern Cross, in June, 1888, I vowed that I would do what I could to stop this influx of foreign paupers, to bring to the knowledge of my countrymen the evil of the system, and to expose the hypocritical abuse of the hospitality of England. Since that June the Lords' Committee on Sweating has made a report, the chief blot on which is the calculated omission of the evidence telling against the influx of aliens. All other countries have stopped the inroad of paupers. England maintains her eccentric course in giving free entrance to the rubbish of Europe. The reasons for this are many, complex, and futile. First, the sentimentalists stand forth and win many opinions by sonorous phrases about the traditional hospitality of England. When this vaunted virtue was first exercised, our guests paid for their keep by the possession of skill, the introduction of means, and the gift of new trades, arts, and enterprises. Now the hospitality of England is exercised at the expense of the poorest English, whose wage fund will not stretch, and whose fitness for survival is only shown by the sacrifice of all that makes life worth living. That foreigners may enter, English must starve or depart. Lord Derby says emigration is good, and pauper immigration is good. If this be so, the more of both the better for England. But where will this land us? England would be a country inhabited only by Lord Derbys and Poles, Chinese, and other foreign cheap labour, whose function in life would be to sweat and die in the harness of cold capital. Surely Lord Derby, with his clear head, must see that Englishmen will never consent to be sent abroad. If they emigrate, it must be a cheerful and voluntary emigration - not transportation from their own land.

Source: The Echo, Saturday July 26, 1890
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goulston Street Graffiti Empty The Graffiti

Post by Karen Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 0:15

This is the Goulston street graffiti, as written by a police constable, before it was rubbed off the wall under Chief Commissioner Warren's orders.

[img]Goulston Street Graffiti Mitre310[/img]

Source: http://baltimoreorgan.com/organ/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1312:jack-the-ripper-the-double-event&catid=33:crime&Itemid=58
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 5:51

Juwes was a Frisian word for Jews.
Jack had links to both Frisians from his hometown and upper echelon Jews in suburban London.
He was most likely a Freemason.Big deal.He was also Church of England.
So was Mary Ann Kelly and Matilda Wood AKA Marie Lloyd.Both baptised at the same church."Family".
Re the graffiti and apron....with the apron left in Goulston Street,where's the left kidney and adrenal gland?In his pocket?
Think it through!

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 8:44

Kate is a documented inpatient of "Jack's".
So was Polly.
Both at the same time.
Hint... Kate was Conway after their first child at the time.
I have the documents.
There is a good case for Kate being Mary Ann Kelly's common law mother in law.
Liz was of particular interest to Jack medically.
With TB having a 25% incidence in the area....Annie was possibly in the mix.
Anyone who reckons these 6 people do not know each other.....
Look at the proximity.
Look for a common factor re CV1 and 2.Directional.
Mary Ann Kelly's area was not Whitechapel.It was not East End.It was upper crust Shoreditch....born and bred.
The CV5 were hunting outside their area.Not within.FBI Geographical Profilers do not get it!
Notice how the last 3 CV5 ditch their "partners".Sorta like they know they have winning lottery tickets.

I could do with a decent researcher and a top screenwriter.Reckon on $1 Million apiece.Then there are book rights.

I'm looking at 3 to 5 % of gross.Minimum $700 million gross.Plus a few Million for film rights after my collegues are looked after.

Ciao!

I have been sitting on this for over 55 months.

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 19:38

Mr Hyde wrote:Juwes was a Frisian word for Jews.
Jack had links to both Frisians from his hometown and upper echelon Jews in suburban London.
He was most likely a Freemason.Big deal.He was also Church of England.
So was Mary Ann Kelly and Matilda Wood AKA Marie Lloyd.Both baptised at the same church."Family".
Re the graffiti and apron....with the apron left in Goulston Street,where's the left kidney and adrenal gland?In his pocket?
Think it through!

First of all, I have to correct you about the information that you have just posted, although, I despise being pedantic.
Mary Jane Kelly was not "Church of England," and her biographical information from the Casebook website attests to this:

Funeral

Buried: Monday, 19 November, 1888

Mary Jane Kelly was buried in a public grave at St Patrick's Roman Catholic Cemetery, Langthorne Road, Leytonstone E11. Her grave was no. 66 in row 66, plot 10.

The funeral of the murdered woman Kelly has once more been postponed. Deceased was a Catholic, and the man Barnett, with whom she lived, and her landlord, Mr. M.Carthy, desired to see her remains interred with the ritual of her Church. The funeral will, therefore, take place tomorrow [19 Nov] in the Roman Catholic Cemetery at Leytonstone. The hearse will leave the Shoreditch mortuary at half-past twelve.

The remains of Mary Janet Kelly, who was murdered on Nov. 9 in Miller's-court, Dorset-street, Spitalfields, were brought yesterday morning from Shoreditch mortuary to the cemetery at Leytonstone, where they were interred.

Death certificate of Mary Jane Kelly.
No family member could be found to attend the funeral. (The Daily Telegraph, November 19 1888, page 3, November 20 1888, page 3)

Mary Jane's grave was reclaimed in the 1950s. John Morrison erected a large, white headstone in 1986, but marked the wrong grave. Morrison's headstone was later removed, and the superintendent re-marked Mary Jane's grave with a simple memorial in the 1990s.

Death Certificate

Death Certificate: No. 326, registered 17 November, 1888 (HC 08437). Certificate lists name as "Marie Jeanette Kelly," aka "Davies." Certificate lists place of death as "1 Millers Court Christ Church."
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hyde Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 23:47

Mary Ann Kelly was born 27 April 1859 and Christened 22 May as C of E.
Her mother Emma/Mary Ann Kelly nee Price was no doubt RC.

By memory the C of E sexton met her funeral expenses.

You are not being pedantic.She was buried in the above named Cemetery.Fully aware.

Other way around in my family.I was Christened Presbyterian despite dad being RC.Have no intentions of either church's funeral service.
Mum's side of the family were Irish.Corn millers.

Mr Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 22:24

The Pall Mall, and other Radical papers, affect great anger at Lord Salisbury's having called Mr. Dadabhai Naoroji, who was the Liberal candidate for Holborn in 1886, a black man, and has an unusually good, for it, cartoon on the subject. But we see that the Indian sypathisers with the Parsee barrister take a more sensible course, and say that nobody cares about the Premier's indiscretion. The new series of slips and sketches in Parliament has some smart sketches in this number in, which there are a great many illustrations. "Who is the Whitechapel demon" is an attempt to prove that the murderer is a Frenchman. It is founded on the word Juwes which was written on the wall in Mitre Square near where one of the murders was committed. This word the writer says should be read Juives. The sentence ran "The Juwes," or Juives, "are the men who will not be blamed for nothing," which was plainly the writing of an illiterate man. It then proceeds to say that the murderer had evidently a motive, and that was, the writer considers, the practice of la haute Magie, and some of the materials necessary for working magical spells are given, taken from a French work on the subject. These seem to include the portions of the body of the victims which were always cut away by the Whitechapel fiend. Further, in the practice of evocation the sacrifice of human victims was always necessary and the profanation of the Cross and other sacred emblems, was also enjoined. Lovers of the wonderful will find their appetite tickled by the article.

Source: The P.C. Herald and S.C. & C. Gazette, January 18, 1889, Page 61

N.B. The French word "Juives" translates into "French Jews." The author of the graffiti is saying that the "French Jews" are the men who will not be blamed for nothing (for no reason.) That is because it was the French who turned in the Knights Templars in the 13th century, which caused the French Pope, Clement the V, the King of France and the Knights Hospitallers to arrest, torture and execute the Templars, including their last master, Jacques de Molay. The Freemasons, who adore the Templars and De Molay have vowed vengeance on the Christians, the French and the Jews by slaughtering any of them that run afoul of them. These murders were committed because the victims were Roman Catholic and ran afoul of the Masons by turning them in for some crime (maybe the Cleveland Street affair or the girl-slavery ring.)
Karen
Karen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down